I could come up with a story and an excuse for baking these bars, but truth is, there was no special occasion. I just felt like baking for the love of it. I did choose these bars for a reason though. Everyone around me loves cheesecake and lemon. I could care less for the both of them
|3 oz package sugar-free lemon gelatin mix|
|2 tbsp lemon juice|
|8 oz packages low-fat cream cheese|
|1 cup boiling water|
- Stir the boiling water into the box of jello, mixing for about 2 minute.
- Add the cream cheese and lemon juice.
- Mix until all lumps have disappeared.
- Pour into an 8″ square pan and chill until set.
- Cut into 8 squares.
Serving Size: 1 (100 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 181||Calories from Fat 116|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 13g||19%|
|Saturated Fat 7g||36%|
|Total Carbohydrate 6g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- Nutrient information may not be available for all ingredients. Amount is based on available nutrient data. Use this data as a guide only.