Below are top 8 foods for burning fat and losing that weight!
1. Apples – An apple a day keeps the extra pounds away. Apples are high in fiber and low in cholesterol. They also contain non-digestible compounds that promote the growth of good bacteria in your gut associated with weight loss!
2. Blueberries – Eating blueberries is beneficial to your health and although they won’t cause you to lose weight if eaten by themselves, blueberries are high in fibers and low in calories. This is a must have fruit to add to your diet to keep the pounds off.
3. Avocados – Eating avocados helps to keep your cholesterol low and allows you to feel fuller, longer after you have eaten.
4. Almonds – Eating a handful of almonds will curb your appetite and help improve your digestive tract.
5. Spinach – Spinach is very good for you and 1 cup only contains 7 calories! Studies show that spinach extract can actually be used to help lower food cravings. So bring out the blender and start making some spinach smoothies today!
6. Cinnamon – Helps to regulate sugar levels so excess fat does not build up. 1 teaspoon of honey and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon mixed into a cup of hot green tea, not only tastes great but will improve your digestive tract and aid in losing weight.
7. Eggs – Eating eggs for breakfast can lower your calorie intake for the rest of the day by more than 400 calories. They are also rich in protein, boots your energy and build muscle mass.
8. Olive Oil – Tastes delicious and is full of healthy heart fats that fight off bad bacteria in the gut!