Here’s a delicious fast and easy casserole with a taste of creamy coconut, curry, ginger and warming chili. Serve with low-carb cauliflower rice and enjoy! Moderate low carb Easy 5 + 25 m
4 servings ?
- 1 lb (450 g) chicken thighs, boneless
- ½ lb (225 g) broccoli
- ¼ lb (100 g) French green beans
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons butter or coconut oil for cooking
- 2 cans of coconut cream or coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon curry paste
- 1 red chili pepper, finely chopped or grated
- 1 tablespoon ginger
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Melt butter or coconut oil in a pan.
- Fry finely chopped onion, ginger and chili pepper for a few minutes.
- Add curry paste and fry the chicken pieces until light brown (5–10 minutes). Add more butter or oil if needed.
- Chop broccoli and French beans and add to the pan.
- Add the coconut cream or milk (discard most of the excess liquid), season and let simmer for 15 minutes.
- Serve with low-carb cauliflower rice.