These Paleo Blueberry Muffins are so moist they melt in your mouth 🙂
For everyone looking for a nut free version of this muffin, here it is: Blueberry Muffin (Gluten Free, Nut Free, Dairy Free, Low Carb) – made with coconut flour, coconut oil, coconut milk, eggs and fresh blueberries.
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- ⅛ teaspoon baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoon raw honey
- ½ cup coconut milk, full fat
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup fresh blueberries (frozen blueberries will not work)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a muffin tin with baking cups.
- Mix together the blanched almond flour, baking soda and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the honey, coconut milk, coconut oil, and egg.
- Using a rubber spatula, mix the wet and dry ingredients together. Do not over mix.
- Gently fold in the blueberries into the batter.
- Spoon batter into the prepared muffin tin, filling each to the top.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 20-25 minutes
- Set pan over a wire rack to cool. Wait until muffins are completely cool before removing from the paper liners.
Recipe makes 6 muffins. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.